Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Terrific Under Ten Announcement

I'm a Big Fan of Linky Parties. It's great to see bloggers coming together and sharing their projects. I have so many projects saved on my computer...literally projects coming out of my ears. But that's a good thing, right?

This leads me to my announcement...

First of all, I had the best time hosting the Be Mine Bonanza last week! It was great to see all of us bloggers come together to make that event a successful one. And I was kind of sad to see it end, to be honest.

So with that being said...

Starting on Tuesday, February 15, I will be hosting my 1st Linky Party!




At Home With K
 
Every Tuesday, you will have the option to link up one of your blog posts that features a Home related project that was bought or made for $10 or less!
This can include: thrift finds, makeovers, craft projects, recipes, kid projects, party ideas...you get the idea. You know I love to decorate/create for less! So this is going to be fun!
 
Then I will feature a few of my favorite posts of that week on Fridays.
 
I would love your help getting the word out. If you could please add my new Terrific Under Ten linky party button on your sidebar or with your other linky parties list, I would sure appreciate it! It might start out small-like all new things-but I'm hoping for some great parties over here @ At Home With K! 
 
At Home With K


 
Then on Tuesday, Feb. 15 (and every Tuesday) come on back and link up a current or past project that you created/bought for under $10!
 
Can't wait! Hope to see you there!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...