Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, February 18, 2011

STAR STRUCK

So there I was at Renninger's Antiques Extravaganza today, just about to wrap up a day of foraging for treasure. I wanted to pass by a booth for a second look at a piece I was considering when I saw these fabulous dudes...

EDDIE ROSS AND JAITHAN KOCHAR!



They are in Orlando looking for material for a new flea market makeover column EDDIE is doing called IN WITH THE OLD for SOUTHERN LIVING and who knew Renninger's is one of their favorite flea markets in the South!

They will also be at MARBURGER FARMS for the Spring show!

Let me say they are so genuine and approachable, and were so sweet about the photo opp I snagged! Thanks to the kind shopper who snapped the moment!

Thanks EDDIE AND JAITHAN! You made my day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...