Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sneak Peak

I'm still working on this darn kitchen. LOL

I've been painting something in there about everyday for the last week or so...and I'm still not done. I realized the ceiling also needs a fresh coat of paint so I'll do that this weekend. Oh boy, can't wait. Can you hear my excitement?!

Someday it will be fun to clear out the whole space and start new. But thanks to Dave Ramsey constantly reminding me...I have more important priorities in my life than a brand new kitchen. So I got to work with what I got. :)

I still have some accessorizing to do and then I'll reveal the finished room (painted ceiling or not). So thanks for being patient.

Just for a quick tease, I thought I would share a few sneak peaks.






Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...