Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, February 18, 2011

Feature Friday & Guest Posting

Happy Friday!

Today I will be guest posting over at Chicks Dig Deals!
Here's a preview of what I made. Super easy and cheap!


Today is Feature Friday-where I will be sharing my favorites from my first Terrific Under Ten linky party. Thank you all again for linking up. You gals made it very hard to narrow it down to a select few.

In no particular order, here are the projects I would like to Feature:


Connie from Helmut Wallace Clan showed off her painting skills with this great table makeover! Go check out the before.


Mandy from Creekside Creations was inspired by a $79 Ballard trash can. I can't get over the high price tag on a trash can!

Guess how much she made hers for? $1!


 Tonya from Home Is Where The Heart Is made these fun Spring flowers for Free-using items she already had. No water required!


Jo-Anne from The Carter Clan made a coffee table into a cute bench seat. Love the red!


Mandy Lou from Wise Designs and Inspiration...made this cool pub table for her teenage son's new pad. She made it out of a laundry hamper and car wheel!


If you were featured today be sure to grab the button below and post it on your sidebar or where ever you collect your blog trophies. :)



At Home With K
 
Again thank you for all who joined in on the fun! I hope you can link up this Tuesday to show off your thrifty projects/finds!
 
Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...