Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, February 13, 2011

ON A LIGHTER NOTE...

First and foremost, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your thoughts and prayers for my Mom and for me after my near miss. I have learned a HUGE lesson that will not need repeating. One of the gifts of age I guess...

On to lighter things. I have had my eye on these bookshelves that Mr. Sweet Pea built for me ions ago. I zhush them every once in awhile and twirl the collections they hold into new configurations. I wanted a lighter, more nature~inspired look to them. I've had a collection of fabulous old herbariums for ages now, but how to display them? Framed? I've seen them mounted directly to the wall with pins. What to do?

I thought they would be lovely with my brown transferware and my bird nests and wasp nests.

The before...









The after...





























You like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...