Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Painting Away

Wow! Thanks to all who joined the Terrific Under Ten Linky party! There are some really cool projects and it will be hard to narrow down my favorites for Feature Friday. There is still one more day to link up! The more, the merrier!

I started painting my kitchen this week. Lots of priming. :(


All the trim, backsplash and walls. I love to decorate but don't like to paint walls (expecially trim). Don't know why...I think it's all the prep work. If someone can come clean my walls, tape off, fill in holes, get my painting supplies ready-then I wouldn't mind this job. :)

And of course clean up after me.


Hopefully I'll have some after photos to share with you soon!

As you know, I'm "lightening" up my home-room by room. But there is one thing that I won't touch...and that is my black kitchen cabinets. A couple years back I refinished my cabinets from 1960's blonde wood to black distressed. It was a lot of work and mess. And even though white cabinets would look pretty cool...I'm sticking with my black ones for a little while longer. :)

So I went searching out for some black cabinet kitchen inspiration at Country Living.

And I found some real cool ones.


This picture itself wants me want to paint all my furniture black. So pretty.


Oh how I wish for an open kitchen/dining area like this!





Love the ceiling.



What color are your kitchen cabinets? Ever thought of painting them black?

Have a great day! Hope you are getting some nice spring like weather like Nebraska is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...