Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Looking Back

It's hard to believe that we are getting ready to enter our third year of doing the Marburger Farms show in Texas. It is truly the most awesome thing I have ever done as an antiques dealer. I have seen the most fabulous treasures that I would have never seen here in Florida, I have met some of the nicest people ever , and made some life~long pals even though we only see each other twice a year.

The first show we did in the Spring of '08 was definitely our learning curve. We pulled in with no clue and it showed. Thanks to our new friends who loaned us some of the set~up tools we needed, we pulled it off.

Here is a look back at our Spring '08 booth...







Our Fall '08 show went a little more smoothly, but we still had some lessons to learn. I was starting to move away from the country look we had in the Spring, to the more French Farmhouse look that I have now...







Spring '09 came and went. I continue to refine my look...







And finally, we have the Fall '09 booth which I feel is my best ever. It even made the cover and inside of PORCH magazine...







I can't wait to show you my Spring 2010 booth. I've come a long way since our first time at Marburger, and I hope to just get better and better...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...