Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, March 1, 2010

Gone for a couple days

Hi all,

I just want to let you know I won't be around for three full days.
We're going up north to my brother's place and they don't have internet/computer there so I'll be cut off from you all.
I will seriously miss it for sure...lol

I WANT TO SAY 'THANK YOU' to all who have been searching for my fabric...seems I have one chance at getting it from Terri:  http://chocolates4breakfast.blogspot.com/ 

She is seeing if they still have the 7 yards they 'said' they have....cross your fingers!
I'll take whatever I can get from there and anyone else!

Well that's really all I have - just wanted to let you know why I will be MIA.

I want to say Thank You to those who have joined my POPULAR SELLING BLOG...it's really going over nicely.
And for those of you who have added the logo/link to your regular and selling blogs...and those of you who added it even though you don't have a selling blog...that's wonderful.

Have a wonderful few days till I return!
Hugs, Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...