Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Financial Peace

I know this is a home decor blog and all, but I thought this would be worthy of posting. So many have emailed me asking me more about Dave Ramsey and the class we are taking. Many others have expressed how much they have gained in taking the course themselves. Well, if you've never gone through his course, here is your chance to attend one lesson for free!

If you live outside the U.S. and are interested in the course, I highly recommend his home study course. This is the exact same course that we are taking, but without the group interaction. His books are great too, but the course itself really is worth every penny spent. Even after we've completed his classes, we would like to purchase the DVDs for ourselves just to review once a year... to stay motivated. I promise you I get nothing by recommending him. We have just learned so much and actually have tangible goals now that will affect the rest of our lives.

On another note...

Today, we're celebrating the first birthday of a very busy birthday season!

I first saw this image (along with several other stunning photos) at Marley and Lockyer. To see more of this beautiful home go here. I had high hopes of making our birthday table look like the above, but alas, real life set in, and a very unsophisticated plastic and paper-laden birthday table spread awaits. I don't think our new 9 year old will mind though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...