Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Well Crap...

Pardon my language... I just talked to Teresa at Garden Antqs Vintage and she gave me the bad news on the weather to date in Texas... She was at Warrenton today setting up and it was COLD, MUDDY and WINDY.

Aaannnndddd they are predicting RAIN for the opening day of MARBURGER....

Okay now, I was totally under the impression that we had TOTALLY PAID OUR DUES IN THE WEATHER DEPARTMENT...

Last show we had rain... And I don't mean a drizzle... I mean buckets... The one before that we had wind...

Cold I can handle... I live in Florida so we get our share of heat and the cold is a break...

Come on weather people can you cut us a break...

Never fear... We are hardy stock... Even more than the postman...

We never let a little weather get between us and some good junk now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...