Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pooped but Pumped

Mr. Sweet Pea and I spent the entire day outside loading the trailer for Texas. I am pooped, but PUMPED because once we start loading it becomes official...

IT'S TIME TO GO TO TEXAS!!!!!!

I was going to give you a sneak peek at what I'm bringing but I decided to let you wonder... I will tell you this... My booth is going to be over the top fabulous if I do say so myself. Very French Farmhouse... Very Ooo la la...

Here's a list of what you can snag from my booth...

Lots of fab concrete for the garden.

A killer Victorian wire plant stand.

Frenchy upholstered chairs in a to~die~for blue and citrus green.

Chippy crusty white furniture.

Industrial pieces with concrete tops by Mr. Sweet Pea himself.

Fabulous chandeliers.

Mirrors mirrors mirrors.

Architectural pieces.

Birdcages.

A fab industrial kitchen rack.

Tons of smalls that will make your heart sing.

Interested? I've only scratched the surface...

Run, don't walk to booth H~14 at MARBURGER at 10 am on Saturday March 30th...

Be seein' ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...