Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, March 14, 2010

JUST SAYING HI!

Today we’re going to our granddaughter Emily’s birthday…she turned 12 yesterday…OMGosh one year from a teenager!!!

Hope she’s happy with her gifts because they are basically clothes for summer – she likes clothes so this is an okay choice…but we did add in a pack of some ‘cool’ nail polish in 5 different colors. Actually all the colors are the same colors in the clothes we bought so she’ll love that…oh, and a card of earrings of the same colors.
You can always tell what colors are in for the season if you just walk into
Claire’s Boutique…they have it all!

beedivmustard

I always check in on Evelyn at Lee Hill Primitives blog and she has the neatest tutorial for a bucket bench that I’m going to have Doug make….it is sooo simple and her pictures of it are wonderful…such a talented wife and husband team they are. Go check it out:   http://leehillprimitives.blogspot.com/

Bucket Bench

beedivmustard

I have a surprise ‘color’ to post later on…too many pictures to go through and size so it will take
me a better part of the morning to get it going
so check back maybe tomorrow for photos
of my new color.

Now that I got your attention you probably won’t be impressed at all…I just wanted to let you know that I was going to come back later with more! lol

beedivmustard

I didn’t have a lot to say today but felt a need
to come on here and chat for a bit – I will only have a couple days on the computer anyway
with sewing and then Thursday we leave
very early for Columbus for 3 days….and I’m soooo ready for it. Hope I find many NEW and INTERESTING items for my website this round.
beedivmustard
Doug and I have decided to give up having
our IN-HOME SHOWS.

It has become a very large undertaking
and really wears us out and it takes
us quite awhile to recover from it.

We start preparing for it a couple weeks before the show setting things up outside and in the
screen room and then the week of Thanksgiving we basically strip our home of all our
decorative items and put up Christmas
and then all the setting for the show.

We love doing it and have been
VERY SUCCESSFUL and so that part will be hard to live with but this is the best choice.
Now maybe we can enjoy
Thanksgiving and Christmas
feeling good and not beaten down body wise.

Plus, for the last few years we’ve talked about going to New York for the Christmas lights and some shopping sometime after Thanksgiving but the shows kept us so busy and then the orders were there….maybe this year.

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs, Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...