Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Transition

easyeleganceimage: Atlanta Bartlett

Closing is today… one week later than anticipated thanks to paperwork snafus.  We’ve been in strange limbo, staring at packed boxes lining our hallways and crowding our living space.  We’ll be renting out our current home until the housing market recovers (it will, it will!).  We have a couple weeks to transition our stuff over to the new place, which I’m counting as a major blessing.  I have lists upon lists which I can start crossing off now.  When those have dwindled down a bit, I’ll be back with some before shots of the interior of the fixer farmhouse.  I’m telling you, it’s bad.  But could be worse.  That’s my perspective anyway!  Here we go…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...