Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bieber Fever

My niece turned 12 last week. And she's a BIG Justin Bieber FAN!!


 I remember when I was her age being in love with Joey McIntyre from the New Kids On The Block. I had the shirts, doll, posters, videos, magazines, blanket and even a trunk with NKOTB! LOL Oh to be a tween/teen again...

Joey's in the pink.

For a fun gift, I whipped up a fun freezer paper shirt with Justin Bieber being the theme.

For the front, I did a simple heart with his initials.


And for the back:


A fun and simple design and she loved it! It cost me less than $2. I also included a gift card for Itunes. So she can listen to Justin Bieber while she's rockin' in her new shirt!

Freezer paper stencil projects are fun to make!! I shared a tutorial HERE, just in case you missed it.

Linking up HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...