Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Patterns - Graduation

Thursday we sat and assembled 180 patterns for a customer in Wisconsin. She wanted them for a Quilt Expo in September – I was blessed with such a huge order. And earlier in the week I sent out a large order to a customer in Ohio…I think my patterns are finally taking off – as well as on the Pattern Cupboard.

I assembled them and glued the photo on, while Doug stuffed them in the plastic bags.
Patterns 1
My helper

This is only 1/4 of the pile we sent. I finally had to tie them in bundles of 10 because they were so slippery they kept going in every direction – had to go find a larger box by the time they were all finished.
Some boxed

 

graduation cap

I guess because I'm a proud Grandma I'm posting this.
Our Alexandra graduated last night - very simply I'll just say it was a great event for all of us.

We went to her Mother and Step-dad's early in the day for pictures. Alex had to be at the school by 6PM so they thought an early afternoon get together would be better.

Alex greeting Grandpa Doug
Alex seeing grandpa
DSC03041
DSC03072

Dan, her dad, Jamie (Step-mother) and Alex
Dan Alex Jamie 1

Being silly!
Alex silly 1
Alex 1

Confusion!
Alex silly 2 

Time to go....
Alex 2


Graduation...
Alex in line

CONGRATULATIONS ALEX – WE LOVE YOU TONS AND ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!


Thanks for reading
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...