Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, June 5, 2011

gallery wall for dining room

I had debated what to do with that back wall of the dining room. Then I decided to take down the other gallery wall because I just wasn't feeling it. And since I change things constantly in my house, I don't think my husband even commented on the fact that I put this gallery wall up and took the other one down. I wanted the pictures to be smaller and I incorporated a few plates in there as well. It was hard to get a good pic because the chandelier is right in the way and there wasn't really another good angle. But here it is anyway!

I had all of the frames already that I have kept over the years. Like I said before, I have practically a garage full of frames, rocks, sticks, vases, etc.

I think it's fun to frame verses or quotes that you like.....







This plate was from West Elm on sale for $4.99 I bought this painting when I was in Venice this past year. It's such a great reminder of my tripcloser up view.....Here is a pic of my mother in law and her sister when they are younger. Can you see a resemblance to maryn? :)

I love this peacock print that I purchased from Etsy. You can get it here. Also, with the plates, I prefer these from the Container Store instead of the typical plate hanger where you can see the 4 hooks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...