Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Heart Garage Sales

I hope you are all having a FAB week! We've been definitely keeping busy this summer! I'm treasuring each day with my boys while I have them all to myself before the hustle and bustle of school starts in just 2 short months.

Garage sale season is in full force. Something's quite different for me this year...I'm a little more picky on what I'm dragging home. Things are getting quite cluttered lately, so I'm being very selective in my bargains. But I sure enjoy the thrill of the hunt!

Last weekend I went to a few garage sales in my area. I hit a fun one with many cheap antiques. Boy I could of brought a lot home with me...But I came home with 3 sweet flower frogs. For only $2! Can't even buy one for that price at a store or flea market. So I was more than excited!


Flower frogs look kind of dangerous and could be if my boys decided to toss these things around. LOL They make great picture holders!!


I added them to my mini collection. The big one I got at one of my favorite stores, Simply Bungalow. And the mini one was found at a flea market in Sparks, Kansas.


Another fun bargain I found during my outing is this planter (minus the flowers). I got this baby for $1! And I didn't even have to paint it, BONUS!


It's a wonderful light shade of blue. And it came with 3 little planter tins.


It looks perfect out on the back deck. That is a BIG project I have been working on this past week as well. Wow, so glad that is done! You can kind of see it in the background below. I'll be sharing more pictures of my deck redo in the next week.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**The GATHERING, Sarah from All Roads Lead Home and I were planning on June 25th has been postponed until further notice. Summer has been super busy and we just thought it would be best to have it at another time. Thanks for your understanding.

Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...