Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CUTEST kid furniture EVER

Not that I don't absolutely adore PB kids, but it's not the same when everyone has the exact same kid furniture. If I could pick out anything my heart's desire for our kids' play room, this furniture would be IT! Too bad I can't justify the cost of this pretty little furniture, but it sure is incredible!!



I mean, this blue suede mini sofa!! COME ON.
























And I'll leave the best for last.....this play table. Although, I don't see how anyone could actually buy this for their kid, (even though it is gorgeous). I would be so worried the whole time that they would ruin it or color on it and then it would suck the fun out of having it. :)




All images via Jennifer Delonge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...