Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Party Balloon Fun

My youngest son turned 4 last week. So exciting for all of us to celebrate this fun milestone!

I saw this great idea on Increasingly Domestic awhile back and tucked it in my idea file. I was itching to try it for the big Birthday!


I took a 4 balloons (his age) and placed a dollar in each one. Then hung them in the doorway between our dining room/kitchen.

 With a safety pin, one by one, my son got to pop them. He had the best time collecting his $$! 


At first, I thought he wouldn't want to "ruin" the balloons or get scared. But he immediately saw the money inside them and was more than willing to pop them! Fun squeels and jumping up down as the money rained down on him. :)

A fun birthday event I hope to continue through the years as my boys grow.


Linking up HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...