Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SOME DECORATING DONE

Yesterday was a day of many different projects from getting the outside decorations done to me drawing and painting my grungy hang tags for the show and getting a couple orders finished up.

Just when I thought I could whip through a batch of fudge in a few minutes and then get back to my decorating and sewing a wrench was thrown in.....my fudge failed! NEVER FAIL FUDGE that failed....lol

It was so sugary and grainy and horribly sweet so I threw it in the trash and Doug had to go to the store for more Chocolate Chips and Marshmallow Fluff, oh and vanilla - I was totally out after the first failed batch.

So I get another one going and I can tell already that it's going to be the same but I continued on hoping I was wrong - NOT TO BE! Same thing.

Well, I decided it was the sugar causing the problem.....mind you I always buy brand names for most of my groceries but last week there was an off brand on sale so I bought it....DON'T DO THAT!

So.....off to the store Doug went again for more....you said it - Chocolate Chips, Marshmallow Fluff and this time SUGAR! I finally got the fudge made after wasting tons of sugar, chocolate, fluff and walnuts! Oh and the butter that went into it....grrrrrr!

Ever have one of those days????

So....after lost time I finally got back to decorating a bit more and now today I have been printing out my business cards, product labels and whatever else I can find to print and then it's on to painting my tags.
Hope today proves better than yesterday, I can't afford any more downtime.

Remember this picture from Monday?

well....this it is what we woke up to on Tuesday moring.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...