Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I FEEL CRAPPY

Happy Saturday everyone....well it's not a great day for me!

Yesterday was a rather odds and ends day, nothing really got accomplished, well nothing important anyway.

Here's what I posted on one of the forums I'm on - it's easier than retyping:


Morning Sunshines!!!Wish I felt like that statement.....here's the deal.....yesterday Doug and I got our flu shots, headed straight for Janesville for the Craft Show (small and not so worth the 1 hour drive), then went to Sam's Club and Michaels, then went to dinner.

Both of us immediately got headaches during dinner, got very tired and couldn't wait to get home....both took something for it, went to bed early and had the rotten feeling all night...I woke up at 4 still with the headache and upset stomach!

Sure don't know what hit us both like that. Couldn't be the shot I wouldn't think...never reacted before.

Anyway....the craft show (which I was supposed to be in but got the information way too late to be able to do it) was on the small side, not very festive like last years...well we stayed for a short while and HAD to purchase something - we knew all the vendors so felt obligated.

I bought a long basket stuffed with a Santa, Tree and Star....kind of cute and then a stuffed mouse pulling a baby mouse on a sled....it's okay but not my favorite thing but Doug liked it, and a snowman riding a crow!




Hope we feel better by 3 this afternoon because we're supposed to go to a play with our son and family to see Stuart Little.

So then even though I feel like...ROTTEN....head is still pounding, we went to get some groceries, lunch and then to one of our favorite little shops in the next little town which by the way SHE CARRIES SOME OF MY PRODUCTS!!!!!!!! Yippppeeeee.

Doug finished the yard work yesterday and cut down my Catmint and Lavendar and we hated throwing it out so put it in a crock - I will keep it till it falls apart...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...