Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WHATCHA WORKING ON WEDNESDAY

This is my first WHATCHA WORKING ON WEDNESDAY so not sure what I'm really doing, plus it's probably the first Wednesday I have actually worked on something that I could take a picture of.

I covered two sets of mache stackable boxes with fabric I purchased at a rummage sale - I got tons of fabric for a smidgen!









Still have to let them dry a bit more then I can stack them and tie 'em up with twine! I'll post a picture later when they're finished.

Now here we have a bonus item....we purchased several sets of stackable boxes last Christmas for our home show and one of them had poor graphics on the center box so I called the company and they sent out a new set - I asked what I should do with the set I had - they said keep it or toss it.....WELL, IF THAT WASN'T A BARGAIN!

So this year we are using the largest one as a tree base - we used expanding foam to secure the 3' tree and will put excelsior around the base, add mini lights and walla....a beauty of a tree. I will post the picture of the final product later.

So what do you think I could put on it as an asking price?????






TIME IS RUNNING OUT GIRLS....
This month on my Website: http://www.kmprimitives.com/ you can enter our drawing for Two Holiday Candle Huggers of your choice.

All you have to do is find the hidden Icons and send me an e-mail at kmprimitives@yahoo.com telling me which pages you found them on and you will be entered.

Drawing will be early this month because of Thanksgiving and my Home Show so it will be on the 22nd of November so come on over to my website and look around.
GOOD LUCK AND HOPE TO SEE YOUR NAMES COME THROUGH MY E-MAIL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...