Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'LL BE BACK SOON

Sorry to be gone so much this past week.

My In Home Show is Sat. and Sun. and we are doing our Christmas decorating and putting some of our regular things away to make room for the show items - what a job!

I'm doing the inside cleaning today and Doug is putting up garland on the fences and some of the other things...got two wreaths up so far! There will be 18 inch brick red stars in the center of each peak of the garlands.



Oh and he got my painted snowman window up right next to the door - we found it last month at the Wholesale Show and thought what a perfect greeting for our show!!!!



I have a huge project for my next post that I have been doing in stages and saving it.

I found something on the internet that I want to share...I LOVE IT! Hopefully tonight I will get it posted.

Wish I knew how when you insert a picture in the post that it wouldn't always load at the top....plus then there are tons of spaces that I have to delete - anyone help here????

Check back tonight to see if I got my special post on....you'll like it (well, I think you will...lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...