Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WHATCHA WORKING ON WEDNESDAY

What a busy Whatcha Working On Wednesday.

From the time we got up until dinner tonight it was a constant!

I had Doug helping all he could too - what a guy…so supportive I tell ya.
While I did some sewing he put some of our bagged products in celo bags and put the bag toppers on and stuffed some more pocket hangings and then started the second tree in a box.



Close up of box (this is the smaller of the other one we did last week.

Oh and I got my shipment of fresh preserved Sweet Annie….OMGosh does it smell wonderful. There was a time I didn’t like the smell of it but it has really grown on me. Anyway I ordered it from Hammelman’s in OR….I got 10 bunches of it - the more you ordered the lower the price.
I’m using some of it in my hanging pockets and seed bags w/candles.
This afternoon I took some grungy cheesecloth that I purchased on Monday and hung them over the tops of my valances just to see if I would like the effect and actually liked what I did - never intended to keep the white ones up but Doug even thought it looked rather Primitive so we'll leave them there till after the home show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...