Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Window Sitter Tutorial

I know I haven’t posted much lately because it has been quite busy here with orders, but I do check in on as many of you as I can

I do want to share something fun with you today - and I have her link posted in the side bar but today you just have to go visit http://primfills.blogspot.com/ to check out her adorable tutorial for a WINDOW SITTER…it’s the easiest and cutest darned thing. I do believe even I could do it! And again, you will get a giggle from her dialog!

Check it out!

Full Window Sitter

Well, I was going to head to Pennsylvania today for the Wholesale show in Valley Forge but plans changed – things just didn’t flow like I had hoped and so I chucked the idea. Not very happy about it but that’s life I guess.

I don’t even have any fun pictures to post for you today…haven’t bought anything new in a long while so I can’t share anything like that…but oh, I would have lots to show if I had headed to PA!  Oh, who knows, I just might take off tomorrow anyway.

Oh, I did make a new Candle Hugger for a customer – she has ordered every candle hugger I have made many times over…placing orders for 10-12 at a time. Gotta love a customer like that.

She needed one for a wedding this month and asked for something in black and white with wedding bells…so here’s what I made. Hope she likes it.

Bell Hugger 

That’s all for me today – I guess I surprised myself with information today…didn’t think I had anything to put here but I fooled myself.

Hugs, Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...