Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Was Off Is Now On

Nothing like waiting til the eleventh hour to decide to do a three day antique show... I was planning to do the show at Renninger's Antique Extravaganza this weekend in Mt. Dora FL, then I sort of talked myself out of it...

Last night I decided to do it. Yikes. I am on a break from throwing a load together and wanted to put the word out that I will be there, in the field, booth 1123. If you were there in November, it's the row right behind where I was at that show.

I have lots of good garden junk, primitives and some stuff from my personal stash that is awesome.

Hope to see you there...

Renninger's Antique Extravaganza
Highway 441
Mt. Dora FL
Fri the 19th thru Sunday the 21st

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...