Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's Been Fun...

Happy WHITE WEDNESDAY! As many of you may be finding by now, it's getting really hard to find new stuff to show you on Wednesdays. It's been really fun and I love the challenge, but for now I must say adieu to WHITE WEDNESDAY. I may pop back now and then. My schedule is about to get very hectic as it is 6 WEEKS FROM TODAY THAT WE LEAVE FOR TEXAS. And I have another show at RENNINGER'S in a week. Sooooo....

I'm leaving you with what I hope are interesting testiments to my love of chippy white stuff.

To KATHLEEN thanks so much for letting me be a part of this. You rock... Check out her blog HERE to see who else loves WHITE.


This is my all~time fav huge chippy white cupboard with original tin panels.





A hinge on a medicine cabinet.


The latch.


Corbels and a clock face.


Shells and a wasp nest in an old bulb pot.


Candle in an old light fixture. A fab corbel on my back porch.


Chippy drawers. Sounds like a personal problem doesn't it?


Atop a cupboard. A huge old store jar filled with dried hydrangeas. Rusty candlestick.


Chippy fragment.


Metal flower that was part of a candleholder for the garden.


Old sewer balls. Don't ask.


Candlesticks atop the mantle.



Hope you've enjoyed my installments for WHITE WEDNESDAY.

Hugs,

Shelley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...