Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Steampunk Fabric Contest at Spoonflower

Spoonflower -- a custom fabric printing site -- is sponsoring a steampunk fabric contest. There doesn't seem to be any prize other than the glory, but I like anything that increases the amount of steampunk options available for home decor projects.

There's already a number of designs uploaded! Here's my favorites:

Steampunk Network
The repeat on this one is awesome...

Steampunk Aviation
I like the kid friendly colors here -- great for a nursery?

Grate_-_Rusty_Iron_Grill_with_Triangles_512x512
This one has a lot of potential for large curtains -- I'd pair it with stained concreate floors and a relatively strong industrial Victorian vibe.

Need help getting started? Wait for my next post for a site full of inspiration!

Designs are due by 2/15.

Thanks to Projektmanagerin for pointing this out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...