Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Few Pictures and a Thank You

I am a bit late in posting my THANK YOU TO DEB over at http://oldesaltboxscents.blogspot.com/
THANK YOU DEB for drawing my name in your last Give A-Way….the room spray is AWESOME…OMGosh it smells like Oranges and a whole lot of other wonderful aromas all mixed into one….It’s called Summer At Plimoth – I can picture the Colonial women dressed in their long homespun dresses and aprons and bonnets in their tiny little SUMMER KITCHENS working at the wood table in front of the open fireplace…summer or not they needed to cook and this scent gives me that picture in my mind.

And the tarts…oh man….they are goona be melting today! And I get the same picture in my mind with these…called 1620 Plimoth Kitchen.

Well, you just have to go order some for yourself because I’m not sharing! lol

WinningfromOldeSaltboxScents

I took a few pictures today of some of my favorite things – I’ll stop chatting now!  You can click on pictures for larger size.

BasketDrieds1  BasketDrieds2

BasketsPlatesHutch   BirdOranges

Chair   WoolBag

GabrialHornBlower   RedBox

Gathering   RedwareBowl  

Wool

My next post will be my Saltglaze Pottery

TaTa For Now!
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...