Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Once You See One....



.. you start finding them everywhere. 

Ob. Sessed.

Don't think this is the last you'll be hearing from me on the subject of these showers.

No siree.


There was quite a bit of concern expressed, here and on Facebook, about the amount of cleaning required with this set up. I think I would be doing it with much love. It would be so worth it. Some great advice in the comments yesterday... about only using liquid soap. Thank you Leston! 

I had the most delightful long lunch with some wonderful bloggers yesterday, some I have known for years... but had never met. There were screams. Thank you, Katherine, from 'The Old Boat House', Brismod, from 'Fun and VJ's', Thea, from 'Thea and Sami', Pam, from 'Petals and Vintage', and Simon, from 'Beach Vintage'... for sharing laughs and many calories with me (gotta love girls who have dessert!). What a lovely lunch.. so nice to take time out from work, work, work. Just got to school pick up in time! It was close!

Speaking of work... back into it today... my inbox always punishes me if I take a day off. Sigh. If you are waiting for an email from me, I'm sorry, I totally bludged yesterday... for the whole day... I wagged school...played truant....turned my phone off....didn't open my computer.... until it was tea time of course..... and the boys were wondering if I was ever going to feed them. 

Back into it!

Happy Thursday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...