Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Australia's Top Blogger



I knew she'd win.... and not because we all voted from every unique email address we could get our hands on... but because she's just wonderful. Katrina is generous and hard working and clever and humble and gracious and positive and hilarious.  We screamed into the phone simultaneously for a good five minutes yesterday, me not hearing her words, she not hearing mine...... it was just screaming .... just good old fashioned, high pitched screams.... and then we both took a deep breath, and she said, "I have to call my Mum".... and I said, "me too"and we hung up.

I couldn't write about anything else today. It's all just too exciting. I would love you to head on over to Katrina's blog and say 'well done', if you haven't already done so. What a great ambassador for blogging here in Australia.

So, I guess there'll be a bit of screaming in New York then. Start spreadin' the news!

Happy Friday Katrina... lap it up!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...