Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Terrific Under Ten Tuesday #14

WELCOME TO TERRIFIC UNDER TEN TUESDAY!

Here are some fun projects that I would love to feature today from last week's Linky Party:

Ms Not So Perfect shared how to make a Personalized Paper Weight. What a great idea for Father's Day. Isn't the photo sweet?! I got fishermen at my house, too. :)


I love pizza and I love zucchini...how about Zucchini Pizza?!! Chez Mukweto shares this yummy recipe that I can't wait to try out!


Summer is just around the corner. One Artsy Mama shows how to make UV bracelets for the kiddos. Remember that sunscreen!


Khaly Tory found a creative way to makeover her lamp shade with glossy fabric. I love the color and little rosettes she added. So sweet.


If you were featured today please grab and "I'm Featured" button on my sidebar to add to your blog! Thanks so much!!

Now it's your turn to link up!







At Home With K


Here are the rules:

1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...

2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.

3. You can link up multiple projects.

4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.

5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list.

6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!

Then I'll feature some favorites on the next Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.

*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...