Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, May 29, 2011

POSTING, FLOWERS, GRADUATION

I have edited this post after receiving a couple e-mails on how to fix our problems..

ROBIN at http://thecrankycrow.blogspot.com/2011/05/blogger-comment-help-if-youre.html has posted this…and also Pamela from http://seasonsofthyheart.blogspot.com/ suggested the same ‘fix’.

SHEILA over at http://seasonsofthyheart.blogspot.com/  said she has been commenting through Anonymous and then it will go through…so let’s try that!!
Thanks Sheila

SO PLEASE CHECK OUT ROBIN’S SITE AND MAYBE YOU TOO CAN BE ‘FIXED’.

But here’s my original post anyway….

SORRY EVERYONE...I'VE BEEN LIKE SOME OF YOU AND CAN'T POST COMMENTS.

I'VE TRIED MANY TIMES TO POST A COMMENT AND IT TAKES ME TO THE SIGN IN...I DO THAT AND IT TAKES ME BACK TO THE POST AND REPEATS ITSELF OVER AND OVER.

What in the world is going on with Blogger????

I see that some of you have many comments...why is that????
Am I doing something wrong???

On my last post here I got some comments and some bloggers had to e-mail me with their comments because of this issue.

I PROMISE I WILL GET BACK TO YOU THROUGH AN E-MAIL AS WELL IF I CAN’T COMMENT DIRECTLY.

Does anyone know what is happening - why some CAN and why some CAN'T???

Please let me say THANK YOU  to everyone who commented and e-mailed about my DECISION...still don't know what I'm going to do - as I was fighting this issue an order came in...LOL

I know there are down times with website sales...I've just never experienced it in the 6 years I've been doing this. Guess I can call myself one of the lucky ones. And a couple months with slow sales is probably very normal.

I will tough it out and see what the rest of summer brings. I do know I'm always busy at holiday time though.

AGAIN 'THANK YOU' TO EVERYONE FOR CARING AND HELPING ME WITH ALL YOUR WONDERFUL SUGGESTIONS.

 

IT’S GRADUATION TIME!
Yesterday our neighbors had a graduation party for the 5th and last daughter.
It was held in the street right outside our side yard/driveway...we attended for about 2 hours then retreated to the quiet of our house.

setting up 1

party 1

party 3

GERANIUMS…
I did get a few of my Geraniums out on Friday – I only put out a few this year and left the rest packed away. Seems as time goes on I do less and less of everything. The ‘less is more’ phrase is sounding better and better as I go along.

Simple pot on kitchen counter
Geraniums 1

In my trencher – this time I put it on the hutch in my den because and not on the dining room table  - I like the Goose in the grain box now – I guess found something I like better than the trencher there.
Trencher with geraniums

And then on the table in the kitchen by the back door. I have them sitting in one of my favorite tin dough risers.
Geraniums in kitchen

And my most favorite is my Patriotic ones in the screen room with the Red and White Geraniums in the blue box.
Geraniums with Flag

Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend and remember all those who served our country and paid the price and for all those others went before us.

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...