Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Winner!

I have the winner for the CSN Stores $40 Gift Certificate! I let random.org choose the winner...

Congatulations Heather from Summerstead! Lucky Ducky! CSN Stores will be contacting you through email.

Thanks so much for everyone that entered! I wish I could of given every one of you a prize. I appreciate all your warm comments. That is why I love blogging so much!

I had a couple people ask yesterday how we attached the doors to make our "wall". We have an exposed beam and posts that made is super easy to attach. If you didn't have an exposed beam then You would have to make you own studs/beams for you to attach the doors to...like you would with drywall. I hope that makes sense.



I will hopefully be back soon with some more projects. Son #1 starts 1st grade tomorrow. So we are just taking it easy this week and enjoying playing before the big day! Have your kiddos started school yet? Seems to start earlier every year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...