Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

SWITCHEROO

Do ideas just "pop" into your head about re~locating furniture in your home?

Isn't it awesome when you find a new and often better home for a treasured piece?

I shake my head in wonderment at people who won't buy something because they don't have a place for it...

I NEVER buy that way cause it's rare that something stays in one place in my home...

Are you like moi?

Well yesterday this switcheroo popped into my brain out of nowhere...



My beloved white chippy medical cabinet moved from the long wall next to a tall beadboard cupboard to here under the window. It bounces light right into an otherwise dark room.




This old primitive teachers desk now lives where the white medical cabinet used to.

I love it when a plan comes together...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...