Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, August 7, 2010

ON THE HORIZON

So it's just a smidge over six weeks until we leave for...

TEXAS!!

I can hardly stand it until we get there...

We're working hard on getting the last projects finished and then getting the trailer packed before Mr. Sweet Pea leaves town for his real gig...

In fact, we were in the driveway doing just that when the rain we haven't been getting showed up... So I decided to steal a moment to do a quick post as I've been a little lax about blogging lately...

What is it about Texas and Marburger Farms that I love so much?

Well for just shy of two weeks, twice a year I get to immerse myself in what I do when I'm doing what I do... I think I am my most authentic self when doing this show... I get to set my creative side free and to whip up a booth that I hope will wow you and make you smile...

And, I get to see my buds the two T's (TOT~Time Worn Interiors and Teresa Cano~ Garden Antqs Vintage), Lauri (Chippys), Carla (sooo glad you are back girl and you need to get a blog), Peg and John~French Vanilla ( you need a blog too), Kim~French Pear (are you coming?)and hopefully Terri~Garden Worthy.

Plus, I get to sport my Magnolia Pearl in all it's fabulousness and THE BEST PART...

BUY MORE.

PS~~HOW IN THE WORLD DID I FORGET DEB FROM TALKIN' TRASH ON MY PEEPS LIST? WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME DEB?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...