Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Free, Free, Free!

Happy Tuesday Everyone! Sorry I was gone for so long...my son and I got the stomach bug last week which wasn't fun!

My birthday was yesterday. It felt just like any other day. :) I had to work Sunday night so I was really tired all day actually. But I had to make a trip into Lincoln for an appointment, so I did a little shopping while I was in town.

I headed to one of my favorite places, EcoStores Nebraska, a salvage center full of wonderful junk! In August they had a wonderful sale, slashing prices to get rid of some inventory. Well this week everything (except lumber) is FREE!! Woo Hoo! So anyone in the Lincoln area, go on and check it out!

I was kidless and took full advantage of this trip! I grabbed 4 lovely 1980's style light fixtures. Pretty huh? They will be getting some makeovers. I have a few spots in my home that need a little POW! in the light fixture department...


I got 5 cans of barely used paint! 4 shades of blue and one tan.


2 cupboard doors. Look at the black one! Lovely!! I won't even need to paint it, just sand. :)


I love this storage basket. This will be perfect...somewhere. LOL


This was a fun trip! But it really did feel like I was stealing...I took out of the parking lot as fast as I could! Ha!

I went to go pick up my son from my aunt's house and she gave me a FREE coat! My 20 year old cousin is very stylish and I sometimes get her leftovers. :) This coat was off to the thrift store, so I'm glad that I got it in the nick of time!


A couple weeks ago, I also got these FAB purses and sandals from my cousin's stash as well. :)


So there you have it! My FREE Birthday Day! My Boys and I had pizza and leftover birthday cake for supper and then I vegged out on the couch since I was almost comatose from only 2 hours of sleep in a 24 hours period. LOL But it was a good, good day! I am really blessed.

I'll be back tomorrow.

HOG


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...