Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

AND SO IT BEGINS...

Over the course of the next five weeks I'll be posting about the upcoming MARBURGER FARMS show where we sell our wares twice yearly. Can you believe it? Five weeks til we leave...

Sunday we spent the day loading the trailer in the pressure cooker that is Florida this time of year... Well most of the year... I've seen some posts about longing for fall to arrive... That is something we just don't do here as we really just have one long summer with a little cool~down when most of you are having full on winter...

I digress...

So now that the trailer is loaded for the most part I can work on a few last minute projects for the show and Mr. Sweet Pea can get the vehicle and trailer maintenance completed before he leaves for SAN FRANCISCO...

Did you hear me? SAN FRANCISCO... One of the places I want to go so badly it hurts... Alas the timing is wrong and the funds are not there for me to tag along so I'll have to sit this one out...

Digressing again...

Here's a teaser shot of one of a pair of FABULOUS FRENCH CHAIRS that just went off to the upholsterer that will be making the trip to Texas... And this time I promise I won't put sold on them before the show opens...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...