Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WHITE WEDNESDAY~~FRENCH LINENS

WHITE WEDNESDAY takes us to the land of French monogrammed linens this time. I have an addiction to these works of art and have a nice collection going (sorry not for sale--mine all mine). I am especially fond of the sheet that bears the monogram S and R, as those are the initials of Mr. Sweet Pea and I. Have you ever felt the weight and texture of an antique linen or hemp sheet? There's nothing like it ladies. And the monograms? Don't get me started...

In addition to my antique linen collection I also have an affinity for anything made from old linens, anything with a ruffle and anything made from high quality linen fabric. Hence the pillow collection featuring linen pillows from Carolyn Westbrook Home (used to carry these in my shop), a pillow made from vintage nightgowns that says Home Sweet Home, a pillow I made from an old linen corset bag, and my beloved ruffled shower curtain from none other than ANTHROPOLOGIE. Enjoy...







































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...