Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, August 17, 2009

GLUE OVERKILL????

Maybe some of you read this on the forum I'm on but I just had to share it with the rest....

Okay, now don't laugh...I have been waiting for this wonderful SALE at Walmart all summer long!

I use the Elmer's School Glue Sticks to lightly hold down my design pieces instead of pins that stick me everywhere.

Last year at this time I bought 2 cases at this sale - I believe that was 270 sticks....well, I just ran out like in June.

So yesterday we saw they had the sale...instead of the .55 cents they had for the last month and the 1.19 at regular price all year long.....WE GOT THEM FOR .20 cents PER DOUBLE PACK...that's .10 a tube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They didn't have any cases available....all packs were on the shelves but the girl did find the boxes thay came in....SOOOOOO Doug and I stood there with all these loose pkgs. of glue and put them in the boxes....there were 69 boxes with 6 double packs in each one....THAT'S 390 pkgs or 780 GLUE STICKS!!!!

I'm in glue heaven!!!!! This should last me 2 years instead of the one!!!! LOL, LOL





SUNFLOWER HUGGER
I'm making a Sunflower Candle Hugger and can't make up my mind if I want to do a raised dimensional grungy one or a stitched flat plain one....have two here that are examples - they aren't stitched or anything...just sitting on fabric. What do you think????



PUMPKIN JAR TOPPERS
And now my adorable littel Pumpkin Jar Toppers!
We are selling the toppers for $8.00 each and they fit all Mason/Ball jars.
We started out with 12 and just in 4 days we sold 10, we now have 2 available.
Here we have them displayed with Halloween candy......cute huh????
You can find them here: http://www.kmprimitives.com/
Have a super wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...