Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Prince Charming

Okay so let me set the scenario~~it's Thursday night, I'm finishing a glass of cabernet and watching the Real Housewives Of Atlanta ( yes I admit it, I totally dig all the Housewives and so does Anderson Cooper) and I must go potty. So off I go to the hall bath (thank you Jesus I turned the light on) and who greets me....

PRINCE CHARMING



Now I have heard tales of things coming up through the commode, but til now they were just urban myths. Well ladies all I can say is TURN THE LIGHT ON!!!!! From now on at my house it's lids down...

No animals were hurt in this little production~~thank goodness Mr. Sweet Pea was home. Can you picture the chaos otherwise? Prince Charming is now outside where I hope he stays.

Hugs,

Shelley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...