Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pray For Clayton



This morning, as I opened my blog to check on new posts I received horrible news that my friend Theresa of Time Worn Interiors son has been seriously injured in a 4-wheeler accident. She is flying to Texas to be with him today and I know right now she must be in a million pieces. I have experienced having a child injured in another state and felt the helpless desperation to be with him but had to deal with getting there first. Please pray for Clayton to recover and for God to wrap his arms around TOT and her family and give them strength.

Father God,
I am praying for the recovery of Clayton and for my friend Theresa to feel my love and strength around her at this impossibly difficult time. Give her the ability to put this in your hands and to know that you are with her at all times. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...