Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sonoma Forge Faucets

I've always admired those rustic industrial bath fixtures -- but have never quite figured out how you'd build them yourself. Copper piping I get, but what about the controls and handles? I'm sure you could figure it out, but I just haven't yet. (And I'm hoping one of you will have done this and written it up somewhere... )

If that style is a bit too raw for you, you may want to check out Sonoma Forge. The faucets are unique, and come in finishes including rustic copper, a well worn rustic nickel, and brass.

WaterBridge -- it just pretends to be exposed pipes!

I love the simplicity of this one from the Wherever line -- you can put the spouts and faucets in two entirely different places.

CiXX -- it looks like it was made in a forge, doesn't it?

The more traditional Wingnut (what a great name!).

Be sure to check out their bath accessories for pipe-inspired towel racks and hooks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...