Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lights from Lowe's

I was browsing lights in my local Lowe's hardware store this weekend, and I was really impressed with some of the new track lighting options -- and the prices couldn't be beat.
This one was my favorite -- the adjustability gives it a lot of potential. (Picture it stretched out a bit more, but still with a bit of zig-zag...) I'm trying to figure out if I could use it in the bathroom over double sink -- it will go 72 inches long at full stretch. At the store they had it mounted on the wall (instead of the ceiling as pictured here), with the lights adjusted downward. And, hey, it's only $119.

Not bad, $193.

My local store actually had another style I liked almost as much as the first, with levers for adjusting the actual lights, but I can't find it on the website.

What do you think? Would it be silly to put track lighting in a non traditional place? Where else could you put these?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...