Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, February 21, 2009

BUSY WEEKEND!


Winter has returned to Wisconsin!

It started in the night Saturday night and kept going till almost noon - Spring just isn't happening none too soon around here. Not sure where those birdies are that I heard last week and it's for sure Lola kitty isn't going to be watching them in the bushes through the window for quite some time now.

Today was one of those do nothing important kind of days....do you have them?

Doug is gone till Monday night and I was just floating through the house going from this thing to that thing! But I did finish up my orders and cleaned out my desk and shoveled the courtyard....WHEW!
Yesterday I received my grungy labels and oh I can't wait to get them on some jars - what I'll do with them after that I don't know. I was sitting here wondering to myself where in the world I would display anything else in my kitchen - there are just no places....but hey, I'll get 'em made if nothing else and sell them with some grungy gauze on the tops.

I received 50 out of the 55 in the order so not sure what went on there - but I probably won't use up all of these in my lifetime! lol
SORRY I DIDN'T PUT THE LINK TO WHERE I PURCHASED THESE WONDERFUL LABELS...HERE IT IS: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/blue*cupboard*primitives_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ



Today I finished two of the items for my special order - I do hope she will like them.
I'm always concerned when someone says "can you make...."...lol, and she wanted the sheep to be pulling an apple cart - somehow I just can't get apples in the cart because they won't show up with the background. What would green apples look like?

She sent me a large piece of the wallpaper so that helped with color and fortunately I had all of them to work with.



She wanted a chair pad for her small windsor chair - it isn't finished in this photo - it needs grass around the tree trunk and the tufting yet.

And a small runner for a small table



And I finished up a pillow for one of our blogger friends! Hmmmmm, who is that!


Have a great evening and I hope to hear from all of my friends out there!
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...