Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, February 16, 2009

TREASURES

Although most of our shopping in Pennsylvania was designated to our business purchases we did find time to purchase a few treasures for ourselves.
In one of our other posts I showed you a couple of them and now we have the others out and displayed.
Doug finally found a resting place for his huge rusty tin Paul Revere Lantern and I’m loving where it where he put it.
We just never had the right thing to balance off the cabinets on the sides of the fireplace but now we do!
Thanks Doug for your good eye!!!!

The pillow is sooooo nice and now I wish I would have purchases more of them to sell - the size is perfect for the bed - I used to have 3-4 smaller pillows now and then but now this one works so much better.

And sitting next to it is my adorable doll I won from Dawn Gunning of THE FORGOTTEN BARN http://dawngunning.blogspot.com/ in one of her Give A-Ways. Isn’t she cute there - a perfect match don’t you think????


One of my passions- coverlets/table squares/throws from Family Heirloom Weavers. The quality of these items is so wonderful and if anyone has any of them I know you would say the same thing.
There are many more of these scattered throughout the house but these at least are all in one place so you can see them here.



And finally I finished up the last of my special order.
The picture shows just the 3 pieces but now they are sewn together with tabs at the top to make one long piece that she will most likely run a dowel through and use it as a hanging although it shows in the photograph that it can be used as a mantel doily or where ever one would choose to display it to hang over the edge spelling out the word 'Welcome'.



I hope those of you who have off today have a wonderful 'Presidents Day' and find lots of fun things to do with your extra day!
Hugs, Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...