Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Show & Tell: Links A'Plenty!

I've got a lot of interesting links for you this time... and this is the pared-down list. :) I deleted at least 15-20 links that I had stored up to share, just so that it wouldn't be so very overwhelming... still, it's a hefty list. And I'm going to take this opportunity to share some recent pics of my kiddos-- because I can. :)

So let's get started. Click, read, learn, be challenged, laugh, and enjoy!

FOLLOWING CHRISTIN THE HOME
RANDOM, BUT INTERESTING, READING
ABORTION: Inform yourself!
MAKE SOMETHING!
  • Make your own Taco Seasoning. Rave reviews and a recommendation from Terry @ Breathing Grace (I'm pretty sure). Once I run out of my stock, I'm trying this one.
  • Here are some fascinating ways to use old plastic bags: You can fuse them into a durable & sewable material. Here's a link with lots of info and several helpful how-to videos. Use the material to make a cloth shopping bag or purse. Here's a FAQ about safety for these projects. This sounds like an inventive & potentially beautiful way to recycle those gazillion bags that pile up under the kitchen counter, in the pantry, etc.
GOOD FOR A LAUGH
HAPPY READING!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...