Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, September 10, 2012

Shout Out For A Friend


My friend Tricia, from Rough Linen, is a finalist in the 'Martha Stewart American Made Awards'! I know!!..... I know some pretty talented people!


Tricia creates the most beautiful bedding, curtains and napery from traditional woven linens.... that took her years to source.... and she makes them all herself... with such passion!




'I want to do everything myself, hands on. I love skill." Tricia

....and Tricia doesn't just stand by her gorgeous product, she sleeps in it!! See?!


Oh the glamour!


I would love you to help me support her by voting for her like crazy, right HERE... or just click below the badge below and it will also take you to the Martha site, where you can vote every day if you like. I am... voting every day. I am so proud of her! 



HERE


Tricia inspires me in so many ways. Her turn of phrase is just delicious....she is so eloquent. She has a wonderful outlook on life and she inspires me to live in the moment more.. and be grateful for the simplest of things.

"Once I find something which embodies the elemental, fitting quality I have been searching for, I am happy with it. It pleases me, and I don't want more.
I am deeply happy with things which are simple, timeless and good." Tricia

You can read her beautiful credo HERE. ... after you have voted HERE.
Rough Linen is HERE.
Yay, Tricia!

Happy Tuesday... and thank you for your support of my friend.

Photobucket
Images Courtesy Rough Linen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...