Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Monday Nook



A beautiful bathroom nook, by Tiffany Eastman Interiors, this morning.

Look at all that natural light... perfect for a 'makeup nook'. I love the marble and mirrored mix... and that glorious window.


So elegant!

Sort of reminds me of the glamorous bathroom I camped out in for a week on the Upper East Side in NYC. Oh heck, I try to make everything remind me of everything in NYC these days. Someone wears a T-shirt with a NYC logo and I go off with the NYC 'memory fairies'.


Gorgeous! Love the fluffy touch!

I'm off for lunch with some bloggy friends today.... and I won't feel a bit guilty lolling about leisurely lunching..... I worked all weekend! 

Happy Monday!

Photobucket
Images Courtesy Tiffany Eastman Interiors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...