Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Office Before And After


Look at this beautiful office makeover that I found over at Emily A. Clark Interiors.


Before...


... during...



Isn't it gorgeous?!

A coat of paint, fabulously styled bookcases, a stunning pendant light, a beautiful lamp, a mix of old and new furniture, a rug .... and of course great bones, with decent crown moldings. 
I seriously love this room.


Sigh!
Check out the rest of Emily's gorgeous home over at her blog, HERE.

School holidays are in full swing here, but my little one is engrossed in a 3 day computer animation workshop, with Day 2 just about to start. That means I get another 2 days in which to get all my work done this week. I spent yesterday unpacking newly arrived pallets of my Custom Hamptons Pendant light #theglamour. I have heaps in stock now....well stocked for the next few months anyway!

Have a great day!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...